I've been wanting to make a quilt out of the boys' baby clothes for a while now. I recent finished a log cabin class at a local quilt shop and although I haven't finished my class quilt, I did manage to complete a small patchwork quilt made from Monkey Boy's baby clothes:
I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out- I just wish I had made it a little bigger. Each of the striped/printed squares is cut out from one of MB's baby shirts. The squares had to be ironed onto interfacing to hold them together (they wanted to stretch out because they are made of t-shirt material). It was a learning experience trying to get the squares to match up evenly with the cotton material since the t-shirt squares were much thicker than the plain cotton.
Now onto a quilt for Little Man!