Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I've been working on the Sweet Tart Cami from the Spring/Summer IK for the past few weeks and finally decided I don't really like the way it's coming out. No way I was going to use $70 work of silk yarn for this, so I found this King Cole Soft As Silk DK yarn and went with it for the cami. Unfortunately, the yarn (100% acrylic) doesn't seem to be working very well. It doesn't hold the stitch definition as well as I'd like, plus I'm having issues with the way the cast on edge of the cami is curling up.

After much thought, I decided the whole thing was headed for the frog pond. Here it is right before ripping commenced....