Wednesday, May 04, 2005

The pattern on the sleeves...hard to see cuz I'm taking a self portrait.

I shortened the sleeves by two repeats because I didn't want them to be as long as shown in the pattern photo. I also did one extra repeat on the back (11 instead of 10).

Today was doubly good because I also got a call from the Woolery saying that my Lendrum wheel had shipped! *happy dance* They gave me a UPS tracking #, so of course I'm over there checking its progress every day till it arrives!

4 comments:

goodkarma said...

Very cute shrug!

I love the name of your blog. Ha!

Megan said...

Wow, that looks great! Is the real color closer to the front or the back photo? I've been thinking about maybe tackling this pattern myself, but Kitchener stitch gives me hives.

cmeknit said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your shrug looks great! I have to talk out the kitchener stitch...there must be complete silence or I screw it up!

Ween said...

This is beautiful. I love the color!!