Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I'm a joiner, yes I am

I saw this over at Amanda's blog and thought: what a cool idea! I like doing the Secret Pal thing, but sometimes it can be a little hard to keep up with sending out all the packages when real life gets busy. With the Yarn Aboard swap, it's a one time thing. Plus it's kinda neat to see what people will put in the box before you. The randomness of the swap appeals to me. So I went ahead and signed up- it should be fun.

More knitting has occurred on both the Jaywalkers and Lady Eleanor. I'm up to the heels on both socks, but we had out of town guests so I haven't had much of a chance to knit on anything. Actually I've been feeling the urge to sew....I even got my fabric out and started pawing through it.

We're finally starting to recover from the Plague here at Chez Shizzknits. The Dearest & Little Man still have some nasty coughing but are pretty well over it. I'm blessed with a lovely runny nose and cough, though I feel pretty good otherwise. Poor Monkey Boy got the worst of it this time. We had a couple of difficult nights where he was up with croup. Luckily he's also starting to feel a little better.

I'm going to try working on the Jaywalkers tonight and maybe I'll have turned heel pics for y'all tomorrow.

0 comments: