Friday, August 04, 2006

O. My. Gawds.

It's DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE!!!
knitted baby blanket
It's Chelle's baby blanket that (blogless) Joyce and I started -oh SIX months ago! It's not Joyce's fault that it has taken this long. The first blanket we knitted together was ripped and turned into this one. Joyce did the bottom half and then gave it to me at least four or five months ago. It's been sitting in my knitting basket forever because I kept forgetting to work on it. Part of my forgetfulness has been caused by my dislike of seaming, since the blanket required seaming up each section of white between the squares. Ugh.

But I FINALLY got it done and it's going to Chelle asap- before her baby outgrows it. LOL I am so glad to have this project done done done DONE.

I've also been working steadily on the Little Lacey Top in AllHemp3. Here's a WIP shot:
Little Lacey Top wip The lacework at the bottom is finally completed and I'm on to the stockinette at the top. Hopefully this will got a lot faster!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isabel looks very peaceful & cute sleeping under her new blanket this morning...

THANK YOU!

Unknown said...

You finished it! How did you end up joining the squares?

Karen said...

It's adorable!

How do like working with the allhemp?

LORI LAWSON said...

Woo Hoo!!! I am so glad you got that blanket done. So when do you start the next one?