Monday, August 14, 2006

Whatcha think?

Ok, I have no idea what the heck happened to the comments on my blog. Why are they showing up all of the sudden with each post? Very weird!

ETA OH shit. Looks like I somehow reverted my blog back to the orginal settings. Just. Great.

Now I'll have to find some time to fix it all up again.

ETA again....I did some tinkering and republished my blog. I tried about 20 different colors for the background and finally went back to clean and simple white. Still have to re-do my links and such, but we're getting there!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like, I like! Great pic of the boys....

Home's Jewels said...

I like the white background and the banner is great (boys are as cute as can be). Now I wish I could remember what the old one looked like - lol.

Lynda said...

VERY cute!

Anonymous said...

love it!

Anonymous said...

Maybe you can swatch up some white yarn and use that as a background?