Thursday, November 30, 2006

love thursday

The other day I started thinking about how much I enjoy writing my love thursday posts. It forces me to think about all the things big and little that I love and am grateful for. Sometimes it's hard to remember how blessed I am when I'm in the middle of a frustrating moment. So, here's this week's love thursday-

loving....
-hot chocolate with whipped cream on top

-after-Thanksgiving leftovers

-warm-from-the-oven homemade cornbread with butter and honey

-weather cold enough to start wearing sweaters

-twinkling Christmas lights

-the way the sun slants and sets now that it's winter. We get the most lovely soft yellow light toward the end of the day

-Monkey Boy throwing open our door in the morning and coming over to my side of the bed to shout "Hi Mommeeee" as a wake up call

-fresh pumpkin bread with chocolate chips and a cup of coffee

-Pumpkin Spice creamer- yummy!

-reading books with the small men curled up next to me

what are you loving this Thursday?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that Isabel is at the "smile all day long" stage, even when she falls on her but 30 times a day.

That she will lean into Audrey's face to get a kiss.

Pumpkin Spice brewed coffee from Gloria Jeans.

LPK is a 10 minute walk from my house.

And my husband, who works his ass off at the new job....